Terms of Service and Disclaimer
Description of Services
This Website provides the services of an online food support service platform (“the services”) for the users. You understand and agree that the services consist of delivering some messages by this Website, for example, announcement relevant to the services, administrative message, enquiry and discussion regarding the projects, those correspondences are part of the services which cannot be disabled.
Unless there are explicitly other statements, any new functions and enhancements for the services (including any new products) are covered by the terms and condition of the services. This Website reserves the rights to suspend all or part of the services for maintenance and repair, system update and any other tasks FOOD-CO thinks appropriate, without needing to give prior notice. You understand and agree that the services are delivered on an “as is” basis, that is, this Website is not responsible for issues such as the user-side communication, settings of personalization, data deletion, error on message delivery and data not saved, etc. You have to acquire the services at your own costs, including the costs related to any third party provider, such as the fee of Internet access or any charges per usage duration. Besides, you have to provide and be responsible for all the devices and equipment which are necessary for acquiring the services.
In order to use the services, you have to consent to the following terms:
- The information provided during user registration in this Website is correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- You have to maintain and update the information given during user registration from time to time, in order to ensure the correctness, accuracy and completeness of the information. If you provide any incorrect, false, biased, incomplete and misleading information, or we reasonably suspect that your provided information is incorrect, false, biased, incomplete and misleading, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your user account, and reject you to use all or part of the services for the time being and in the future.
- You shall keep all password and other login information related to your account or other registration at FOOD-CO strictly confidential and be responsible for their security. You agree to inform us immediately if such password or information has been used or accessed without your authorization. We reserve the right to take all actions in securing the safety and integrity of FOOD-CO as we deem appropriate, including without limitation monitoring, recording internet activities, internet protocol addresses, verifying user information, tracing and tracking information flow.
You agree to comply with all intellectual property laws (the "IP Laws") of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (the " HKSAR “).
You agree not to conduct any activity not in compliance with the IP Laws, or infringe or cause to be infringed any intellectual property right and/or other proprietary right of any material on the website of FOOD-CO, and you agree not to link any part of the FOOD-CO website to any website which may conduct such infringing activities. Such infringing activities include, for instance:
- Infringement of copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party (the "IP Rights");
- Breach of any security measure for protection of IP Rights, including falsifying serial numbers or registration codes or use of hackers' tools;
- Copy, reproduce or exploit in any way contents of websites without prior authorization or consent;
- Supply pirated files or links to such files.
If a User is found conducting activities infringing IP Rights, we may without liability or recourse to you, with or without notice:
- Remove any posting, content or material which we consider infringing, in relation to the IP Laws, IP Rights or otherwise, or in breach of the Terms;
- Terminate the relevant registration or account of the User and may consider taking appropriate legal actions.
- The information provided by FOOD-CO is for general reference only. Whilst FOOD-CO endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the information, no express or implied warranty is given by FOOD-CO as to the accuracy of the information.
- To facilitate users to access the information, FOOD-CO may provide or assist in providing links to external websites through its pages. Provision of, or assistance in providing these links gives rise to no statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that FOOD-CO agrees or does not disagree with the contents of such external sites. FOOD-CO will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever by any loss, destruction or damage, however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the contents of any such external websites delivered on or via FOOD-CO.
- FOOD-CO expressly states that it has not approved nor endorsed the information contained in or in connection with the Websites. FOOD-CO does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with the Website. FOOD-CO is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on this Website at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with the Website and are advised to obtain independent advice before acting on it.
- By using FOOD-CO, you agree to accept unconditionally the terms of this Disclaimer and as they may be revised and/or amended from time to time by FOOD-CO without prior notice to you. Please check this page regularly for any revisions and/or amendments which may be made.